Scorpio Full Moon Rituals for Manifestation
Last Updated: July 27, 2022
This Scorpio Full Moon is a powerful time to manifest and strengthen your boundaries. If you’ve been feeling like you need some extra protection, if you’re wanting to keep your personal life more private, if you’ve been feeling like your personal space has been violated, or if you need help setting boundaries with others – this spell can be helpful.
Ritual 1: Reenforce boundaries and Privacy spell
Correspondences for the Scorpio Full Moon include:
- Strengthening boundaries
- The Underworld
- Darker themes & Vice subjects
- Shadow work
Protection in spellwork, craft, and magick is really important to witches because we are constantly opening ourselves up spiritually when we cast spells. Whether it’s for full moon manifestation or everyday intention setting when we work magick we are inviting energy into our lives and tapping into the Universe’s power. It’s essential to know how to protect yourself before and after spellwork so that you can stay safe, clear, and grounded.
We also may work with other people, with clients, or in groups, and it’s important to be able to protect yourself energetically from others as well.
Here are some things you can do to protect yourself:
- Cleanse and consecrate your space before beginning spellwork. This will help to clear any negative energy and create a sacred space for your practice.
- Set up your altar in a way that feels safe and protective to you. You can do this by adding symbols of protection like pentagrams, runes, or statues of guardians.
- Ground and centre yourself before and after spellwork. This will help you to connect with the Earth’s energy and stabilize your own energy field.
- Work with cleansing herbs and stones like sage, salt, and black tourmaline.
- Call on your guides, ancestors, and protective deities for help.
- Visualize a white light around you before/during/after spellwork. This will create an energetic barrier that will protect you from negative energy.
Privacy & Boundaries Spell
If you’re looking for a specific spell to help with boundaries or privacy, here is a simple one that you can do at the Scorpio Full Moon. Scorpio is ruled by Mars, so some fiery action to support Scorpio’s water alignment goes as follows:
You will need:
- A black candle
- Anointing oil (I like to use sage, black pepper, and rosemary with a carrier base of almond oil)
- Dragon’s Blood incense
- A bowl of water with a sprinkle of black salt or charged black obsidian in the water.
- A piece of paper and a pen
Prep: Cleanse your space with Dragon’s Blood incense, and cleanse the tools too. Hold your Obsidian and charge it with protective energy, then place it in the bowl of water.
Step One: Anoint your black candle with the oil, and as you do so, visualize a protective barrier around you.
Step Two: Write down what you want to protect yourself from on the piece of paper. It can be general (like “negative energy”) or specific (like “my ex-partner”).
Step Three: Place the paper under the candle, and light it.
Step Four: As the candle burns, visualize your protection growing stronger.
Step Five: As the candle is burning, take aligned action. Block that ex on socials and their friends. Unsubscribe from emails from companies you aren’t sure about. Download that new VPN you’d been recommended. Journal a list of boundary-setting conversation replies to family members. Speak aloud protection affirmations. Create a protection vision board, or paint your own protection symbol to display in your home. Read your Full Moon in Scorpio tarot reading.
Step Five: When the candle is finished burning, place the paper in the bowl of water to extinguish it. Pour the water outside your home to keep the protection energy close.
And that’s it! This spell can be done as often as you like but to perform on a Scorpio Full Moon is perfect. Add in any other boundary-setting spells,
- A black candle – to banish and protect
- Dragon’s blood incense – for strength and power
- Rosemary – for boundaries and protection
- Black Obsidian – for protection
Prompts for setting boundaries with loved ones
- “I know you want to spend time with me but I need some time to myself right now.”
- “I need you to respect my privacy and not ask me so many personal questions.”
- “I’m not comfortable discussing that with you, can we talk about something else?”
- “Please don’t touch me without asking first.”
- “I will not be able to respond to your texts/calls during work hours, please understand.”
- “I’m setting a boundary with you because I need some space.”
- “I hope you can understand why I need to set this boundary.”
- “I still love you and care about you but I need to set this boundary for myself.”
- I deserve privacy and respect.
- I am allowed to have boundaries.
- I am safe and protected.
- My privacy is important to me.
- I am in control of my body and my life.
- No one has the right to violate my privacy.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
I love curating divination experiences for those invested in spiritual growth with secular honest vibes. I am that witch you come to for these honest, interesting and beneficial divination experiences!