Lizzie's Tarot Reading - Week 31: July 31 to August 6 20203
Last Updated: July 31, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week wich are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for week number 31: July 31 to August 6, 2023.
Card of the week: The Chariot
As we have now left Cancer season, I’m super surprised we have The Chariot card popping up – ruled by the Moon and we’re now in Sun-ruled Leo, we are reminded that there is still success in occasionally hard-won victories. Maybe this is a lesson we’ve not yet learned…
The Chariot is a card of action, of balls-to-the-wall movement, and it speaks to our ability to stay focused on the path forward. We want that damn wall, and we deserve it! It’s definitely no time to be giving in to distractions – with this card we are empowered to push through any barriers that stand in the way of accomplishing our goals. So how do we get there?
The Chariot reminds us that we are always moving forward and there’s no stopping us. We need to take chances, be brave and just go for it. This card encourages us to look ahead and not get too caught up in our surroundings, no matter how chaotic or difficult they may seem.
The Chariot also speaks of personal power. It reminds us of being able to choose the direction we go in and having the courage to make that choice.
We are in charge of our own destiny and it’s up to us to make the most out of every moment.
No one else has the reins… but you.
Things to do and try this week which relates to The Chariot
I would like to send you all lovely people off to start the week with some fun and quirky ideas on what you could achieve or do this week.
All of the below recommendations are inspired by this week’s tarot card: The Chariot.
- Date idea: Get out of the home. Go for a nice drive, a cycle session or even a Peloton class!
- Book to read: “Good to Go: What the Athlete in All of Us Can Learn from the Strange Science of Recovery” by Christie Aschwanden
- Movie to watch: “The Blind Side” 2009, ft Quinton Aaron and Sandra Bullock
- Playlist to try: “Kodeseven” by Kodeseven
- Dish to try: Crab Ramen
- Good action to do this week: Focus on your end goals, and how you’re driving yourself to get there; Ask a friend how you can help them get to theirs.
- Self-care action: Take a long bath after a big bike ride.
- Affirmation: “I deserve the wins; whether small or large, I am a hard worker who flows like water to what I want.”
- Skill to try: How to befriend a horse, a different swimming style or even how to shell a crab. (Maybe just try drawing a crab if you’re a vegan?)
- Deity to learn about: Rhiannon & Bastet & Mithras
- Journaling Prompt: How have I felt my accomplishments
- Documentary: Deadliest Catch! (That was an easy one haha!)
- Charity to donate to: Hope Floats Foundation. They support children through swimming scholarships or funding to aid in learning to swim accessibly through organisations, schools and businesses. Learn more at www.hopefloats.foundation/what-we-do-1
- Photography (take a picture of a bird for example, or a friend smiling, or an outside of a beautiful): Any chariots you see, or winning athlete moments.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.
Are you wondering what each tarot card means? Our guides are particularly useful for beginners and experienced users alike.
In this article, we outline some of the best tarot cards to pull when you need some positive vibes in your life.
While some people may be scared of these negative cards, they can be a powerful tool for understanding and working through difficult situations.