Lizzie's Tarot Reading - Week 34: August 21 to August 27, 2023
Last Updated: October 16, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for the week number 34: August 21 to August 27, 2023
Card of the week: The 9 of Cups
This is a bit of a confidence boost, I’d say! With this 9 of Cups, which is usually related to some form of self-introspection, we have a message too that we should take time to celebrate ourselves and our successes so far.
Let’s also not forget about the other side of this card though, because it still relates to a certain level of introspection — think deeply about what you want your future to look like, reflect internally on how you can make moves towards those goals and dreams, and what your dreams actualised mean for you.
We’re not afraid to put in the work, and we won’t be afraid of what may come your way — think about how you can make this week an epic one for yourself! Use this card today as your starting point.
I think we are on our course away from burnout, so so here’s to a wonderful week ahead – let’s get started babe
Things to do and try this week which relates to the 9 of Cups
- Date idea: Indulge in a spa session together.
- Book to read: “The True Power of Water: Healing and Discovering Ourselves” by Masuru Emoto
- Movie to watch: “Last Holiday” feat Queen Latifah
- Playlist to try: “Exospheres” on Spotify for that Jupiter in Pisces vibe
- Dish to try: Cucumber and mint seltzer
- Good action to do this week: If you’ve got an opportunity to clear out your wardrobe of old items you can donate, do so mindfully
- Self-care action: A calming body scan meditation
- Affirmation: “I am grateful for the success I have achieved so far”
- Skill to try: Learn a new language with an app like Duolingo.
- Deity to learn about: Osiris and Bastet
- Journaling prompt: “What would make this week the best for me?”
- Documentary: “Have a good trip: Adventures in Psychedelics”
- Charity to donate to: UK Stem Cell Research Foundation. It’s for funding research into ethically saving future lives. Learn more at https://www.ukscf.org/donate-to-ukscf/. (DONT GIVE URL LINK)
- Photography idea: A champagne tower in a cocktail bar
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.
Are you wondering what each tarot card means? Our guides are particularly useful for beginners and experienced users alike.
In this article, we outline some of the best tarot cards to pull when you need some positive vibes in your life.
While some people may be scared of these negative cards, they can be a powerful tool for understanding and working through difficult situations.