Lizzie's Tarot Reading - Week 35: August 28 to September 3, 2023
Last Updated: September 4, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for the week number 35: August 28 to September 3, 2023
Card of the week: The 3 of Wands
You know I absolutely love an Aries moment, and the Three of Wands is ruled by Aries! It’s also this week we will feel the Moon move into Aries on Saturday, so straight away I’d say that’s the luckiest day this week and a great day for getting stuff done 🙂
The Three of Wands is generally quite positive for areas in our lives like love, work, spirituality and travel – it’s a card of freedom, it’s the Explorer archetype, and it’s a proper go-getting risk-taker energy!
Look beyond what you currently see in front of you, and be grateful for how far you’ve come, and for everything behind you, but it’s time to plan for your next move. And yes, you’re allowed to think big – some risks are worth taking.
The energy of this card says to me that if you connect with it, then seek out new opportunities, take chances and explore. Don’t be afraid. Make sure you make time for yourself in the process though, wherever possible – even if it’s just a few moments each day.
Go where your heart takes you this week.
Things to do and try this week which relates to the 3 of Wands
- Date idea: Get together with another couple (or two) and go for a big explore, maybe somewhere warm or where there are lots of sheep!
- Book to read: “Up The Creek – Life in the Wild series for Children” by Nicholas Oldland (we’re never too old for a cute kids tale that lasts with us)
- Movie to watch: “Apollo 13” (1995) feat Tom Hanks, Ed Harris etc
- Playlist to try: “Exospheres” on Spotify for that Jupiter in Pisces vibe
- Dish to try: Spicy Mutton Curry (or Vegan equivalent)
- Good action to do this week: Volunteer to take someones pet for a walk, or volunteer to motivate someone to meet their short term goals
- Self-care action: Share with your friends your goals and dreams
- Affirmation: “I take risks for growth and success”
- Skill to try: Popular exercises and movements from countries you’ve yet to visit
- Deity to learn about: Apollo and Hermes
- Journaling prompt: “What risks am I ready to take in order to grow?”
- Documentary: “Race Across The World”
- Charity to donate to: Possability People. It’s for supporting people to live independently, with dignity and without prejudice. Learn more at https://www.possabilitypeople.org.uk/ (DONT GIVE URL LINK)
- Photography idea: Friendly competitions at a local gym
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.
Are you wondering what each tarot card means? Our guides are particularly useful for beginners and experienced users alike.
In this article, we outline some of the best tarot cards to pull when you need some positive vibes in your life.