Lizzie's Tarot Reading - Week 36: September 4 to September 10, 2023
Published on September 4, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for the week number 36: September 4 to September 10, 2023
Card of the week: The Upright Star
The Star is such a lovely card to receive for this week’s theme, and it shows that the work we’ve collectively been doing towards our goals and dreams are absolutely starting to pay off already!
Hard work with no reward isn’t always the best motivator, and yet here we are, with the Star card showing that the Universe is about to reward us in a big way. Open your arms and your heart to receive it!
The energy of this card says that you should trust yourself and be confident in your abilities as you go for what you want. Feel good about taking risks – if something isn’t working out, use it as a learning opportunity and keep going.
This card is all about hope, faith and trust – trust that whatever you devote your energy to, the Universe will support in kind, babe. Have a fab week!
Things to do and try this week which relates to the Star tarot card
- Date idea: Take a romantic stroll through a new area of town or the suburbs, with ice creams in hand – just like an old-school movie date!
- Book to read: “The Disordered Cosmos,” by Chanda Prescod-Weinstein
- Movie to watch: “Sicko” by Michael Moore
- Playlist to try: Salute To The NHS on Spotify for that Aquarian grafter vibe
- Dish to try: Bloody Mary smoked salmon, prawns and brown shrimp on crumpets
- Good action to do this week: Volunteer to support at your local health service or your local community centre
- Self-care action: Get yourself checked out, health wise, so you’re at an optimum
- Affirmation: “I am part of a community of hard working, loving individuals.”
- Skill to try: Plant-based cooking and baking
- Deity to learn about: Astrea, Asclepius, Hygeia, Seshat, Tawaret, Sopdet, Astarte and Hestia
- Journaling prompt: “How can I show gratitude for the blessings I have received this week?”
- Documentary: “The True Cost” (watch on Netflix)
- Charity to donate to: To Write Love On Her Arms, a nonprofit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. Learn more at http://twloha.com/
- Photography idea: Every day volunteers doing everyday things for their community
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.