Lizzie's Tarot Reading - Week 37: September 11th to September 17th 2023
Published on October 16, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for the week number 37: September 11th to September 17th 2023
Card of the week: The Upright Knight of Swords
It’s a time to put your vocal assertions into action – this includes advocating for yourself and others. Make sure to communicate clearly, particularly when it comes to boundaries and expectations. The Knight of Swords encourages you to be honest, direct, and assertive in your pursuits this week.
This is an opportunity this week to confront the fear that might be holding you back from taking a necessary step forward. It’s time to speak up, stand up, and actively pursue the goals and projects that you have been putting off.
And babe it’s important to remember that your courage is not limited to a single moment or a one time event; it must be maintained in order for your progress to continue. Make sure that you draw on your own inner strength this week, as it will help you move forward with confidence. Go into each situation with an open mind and be willing to take risks.
Focus on putting yourself out there – whether it’s in a social setting, at work, or with family members. The more you can actively participate in life this week, the better your results will be.
Embrace the power of positive thinking working in your favour and stay open to new possibilities witch.
Things to do and try this week which relates to the Knight of Swords tarot card
- Date idea: Plan a spontaneous and active date, like going on a bike ride together through a scenic route or having a friendly competition in a game or sport.
- Book to read: “Thank You For Arguing” by Jay Heinrichs.
- Movie to watch: “The Pursuit of Happyness” starring Will Smith.
- Playlist to try: Run N Bass by Spotify
- Dish to try: You ever tried hookah/shisha lounges? Get your friends together for conversation and interesting flavours.
- Good action to do this week: Volunteer for a local debate club or join a community organization focused on advocacy or social change, reflecting the knight’s commitment to causes.
- Self-care action: I’d say taking brisk walks or practicing a martial art, to release pent-up energy and maintain mental clarity, but I’m also a massive advocate for sex as an energetic practice.
- Affirmation: “I am a fearless advocate for my goals and beliefs, and I pursue them with unwavering determination.”
- Skill to try: Develop your public speaking and debate skills to confidently express your thoughts and ideas.
- Deity to learn about: Athena.
- Journaling prompt: “What challenges can I tackle head-on this week, and how can I use my determination and intellect to overcome them?”
- Documentary: “The Fog of War,” on watchdocumentaries.com
- Charity to donate to: Upwardly Global. Upwardly Global has empowered refugees and immigrants with the skills, coaching, and social capital needed to rebuild their lives and careers in the U.S. More than 9,000 individuals have restarted their careers and you can learn more at www.upwardlyglobal.org
- Photography idea: Moments of intense focus and determination in everyday life, like athletes in action or people engaged in ridiculously passionate debates.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.