Lizzie's Tarot Reading - Week 38: September 18th to September 24th, 2023
Published on September 18, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for the week number 38: September 18th to September 24th, 2023
Card of the week: The Upright Five of Swords
Sometimes when we stand up for ourselves, it will cause a level of conflict. It’s just a fact of life, and it can be uncomfortable to do so – but you are deserving of respect and you need to make sure that your voice is heard.
This week, the Five of Swords encourages you to stay mindful of how much energy and effort you are putting into certain conflicts, too. The key message here is not to let yourself be overwhelmed by any negative emotions caused by your interactions with others.
Be aware of how arguments drain your energy; take breaks when you need them, and if the situation is really getting out of hand – consider walking away.
Things to do and try this week which relates to the Five of Swords tarot card
- Date idea: Plan a date that focuses on communication and conflict resolution, such as participating in a couples’ workshop or attending a discussion group where you can engage in healthy debates.
- Book to read: “Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High” by Joseph Grenny and many more.
- Movie to watch: “12 Angry Men,” feat Henry Fonda.
- Playlist to try: “Who Do You Think You Are” by P/H on Spotify
- Dish to try: Lasagne. I don’t care what folks say; it’s not a 45 minute job, it’s a challenge to take on, but hell do you feel good when it’s cooked in front of you.
- Good action to do this week: Seek out opportunities for conflict resolution and mediation, whether it’s within some of your personal relationships, or by volunteering with an organization that promotes peaceful dialogue.
- Self-care action: Practice mindfulness and meditation to find inner peace and clarity when faced with conflicts or difficult decisions.
- Affirmation: “I approach conflicts with empathy, seeking resolution and understanding, even in challenging situations.”
- Skill to try: Develop your conflict resolution skills through reading, workshops, or seeking guidance from professionals in the field.
- Deity to learn about: Eirene/Eireen.
- Journaling prompt: “How can I approach conflicts in my life with a mindset of finding common ground and understanding? What lessons can I learn from past conflicts?”
- Documentary: Chicago’s own “The Interrupters,” which you can check out on Kanopy for free here
- Charity to donate to: The Conflict Research Society help us understand past, present, and future conflicts, and build a more just, inclusive, and peaceful world, and you can learn about all the international organizations involved at conflictresearchsociety.org/io-directory/
- Photography idea: Capture moments that depict reconciliation, understanding, or the aftermath of conflict resolution, showcasing the potential for positive change and growth.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.