Tarot Scope for the Week Ahead: September 25th to October 1st 2023
Published on October 16, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for the week number 39: September 25th to October 1st 2023
Card of the week: The Upright Death Card
As the season turns, and the wheel too, we begin a new form of transformation in our lives. Maybe last few week’s Swords energy is still carrying over to help us with reaping the rewards of risks worth taking regardless of conflict? Maybe the Death card is a literal death – you’ve finished a project, you’ve left a partner, or you’re letting go of what doesn’t serve you any more.
What this means for the collective this week, is generally a soothing calm, and not a terrifying halt – a pause and time for reflection, a necessary death of the old to create space for something new.
This week is about shedding what doesn’t serve us any more and not looking back. Patterns and mindsets we don’t consciously subscribe too anymore… we’re getting unsubscribed. If we take this card as an invitation to turn over a new leaf, then we are able to move into our future with confidence that whatever comes – we come prepared. This week may even be a dark one babe, but let us be thankful for the light of clarity and understanding this card brings.
Let us move forward with courage, trusting that what comes next will be full of growth, expansion and purpose – if we are brave enough to take it on.
Sometimes it’s necessary to let go so you can make way for something better.
Things to do and try this week which relates to the Death tarot card
- Date idea: Plan a transformative date that involves trying something new and different together, such as taking a dance class or visiting an art exhibition focused on change and growth.
- Book to read: “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle, a book that explores the concept of living in the present moment and embracing change as a path to transformation.
- Movie to watch: “Meet Joe Black” ft Brad Pitt (NB: we do not support abusers, but there were more in this cast and production than just that man)
- Playlist to try: “Death Tarot Major Arcana Inspired” by homebound
- Dish to try: Hot Ceremonial-Grade Cacao mixed with Black Charcoal & Oat Milk
- Good action to do this week: Volunteer your time to support a cause or organization focused on helping individuals and communities undergo positive transformations.
- Self-care action: Dedicate time for introspection, and a meditation to reflect on endings, personal growth and the changes you’d like to make in your life between the two.
- Affirmation: “I welcome change as a natural and necessary part of my personal growth and transformation.”
- Skill to try: Learn about necromancy, and the history of your cultures burial rites.
- Deity to learn about: Hekate, and Thanatos
- Journaling prompt: “What areas of my life do I feel ready to transform, and what steps can I take to initiate these changes?”
- Documentary: Watch “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” which highlights the transformative power of kindness and compassion in the life of Fred Rogers. You can see it on watchonline.com
- Charity to donate to: The Good Grief Trust. The Good Grief Trust exists to help all those affected by grief. Their vision is to help those bereaved from day one, acknowledge their grief and provide reassurance, a virtual hand of friendship and ongoing support. Support them at www.thegoodgrieftrust.org
- Photography idea: Capture moments of change and transformation in everyday life, such as a caterpillar turning into a butterfly or the changing seasons, as a reminder of the beauty and inevitability of change.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.