Tarot Scope for the Week Ahead: October 9th to October 15th, 2023
Published on October 16, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for week number 41: October 9th to October 15th, 2023.
Card of the week: The Eight of Pentacles
We are working so hard right now. Like, this is kinda amazing? I love to see this on a collective level!
Eights are usually very much to do with the commitment to our motivation, to do things quickly and move swiftly in the direction that we want to. We’ve made the decision, we’ve been working hard, and now we are starting to plan to reap our individual and collective harvests.
This week, the Eight of Pentacles shows us that our dedication and hard work is paying off. We are making progress towards our goals and seeing tangible results from our efforts. This may manifest in various areas of our lives, such as career, finances, or personal growth. For me, I’d say that this is working out in terms of being “out there” for personal interactions – something my hermit-mode finds uncomfortable yet so necessary to my own development!
However, this card also does remind us to stay focused and committed to our tasks. As much as we love to go pumpkin picking right now, what if we just continued to let them grow a little longer? What if we spent a bit more time in the garden and getting our hands dirty? The Eight of Pentacles reminds us that success and growth requires consistent effort and dedication – it’s not always about a quick finish.
But don’t worry, this card also brings a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. We love seeing the fruits of our labor, and it feels good. Take some time to celebrate your progress and give yourself credit for all that you have accomplished so far my lovely!
Things to do and try this week which relates to the eight of Pentacles
- Date idea: Plan a creative date where you both engage in a hands-on activity like pottery, painting, or woodworking, allowing you to hone your skills together.
- Book to read: “Mastery” by Robert Greene
- Movie to watch: “Whiplash,” feat J.K.Simmons and Miles Teller
- Playlist to try: “ADHD Music To Focus To 2023” by Otaku on Spotify
- Dish to try: Deffo a multi-layered lasagna. Go veggie or go big on the meat! I love ham hock and olive!
- Good action to do this week: Offer your expertise/mentorship to someone seeking to improve their skills or knowledge in your area of expertise.
- Self-care action: Dedicate time to personal growth and skill development by enrolling in a course, workshop, or online class that progresses skills with your interests or career goals.
- Affirmation: “I am committed to continuous improvement, and my dedication to mastering my craft leads to success.”
- Skill to try: Choose a skill or craft that intrigues you, whether it’s learning a musical instrument, honing your cooking abilities, or mastering a new language.
- Deity to learn about: Hephaestus
- Journaling prompt: “What specific goals do I have for mastering my craft or skill, and what steps can I take to achieve them?”
- Documentary: Watch “Jiro Dreams of Sushi,” a cute documentary that portrays the pursuit of perfection and mastery in the art of sushi-making.
- Charity to donate to: Something a little different this month! I would recommend checking out Alison for courses (free or budget!!) that provide tangible diplomas and accreditations that will help you on your way – just sign up for free here and take a look at what they have to offer you; they even have a resume builder, which is really bloody helpful!
- Photography idea: Capture images that depict craftsmanship, or intricate details from a workshop, or simply the beauty that can be found in the dedication to your work.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.