Tarot Scope for the Week Ahead: October 23rd to October 29th, 2023
Published on October 20, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for week number 43: October 23rd to October 29th, 2023.
Card of the week: The Six Of Pentacles
A week with surprise gifts, old acquaintances reappearing with good news, and potentially a few good money moments.
With this 6, it provides an opportunity of generosity coming in to play – either by receiving or giving. Let it provide you with a moment of harmony.
It’s a positive card that represents balance, generosity, and abundance. It reminds us to share our blessings with those around us and to also be open to receiving help from others when needed. This week, you may find yourself unexpectedly receiving gifts or assistance from friends, family, or even strangers and it’s ok to accept without guilt.
Be wary of being too over-generous at this time – don’t let anyone take advantage of you, but do remember that giving and receiving go hand in hand. This week is all about finding the right balance between the two. Just make sure to not overspend or give away too much of your resources without careful consideration.
Things to do and try this week which relates to the 6 of Pentacles
- Date idea: Plan volunteering together at a local charity, a fundraising event or creating care packages for those in need.
- Book to read: “The Giving Tree” by Shel Silverstein
- Movie to watch: “Pay It Forward,” feat Hayley Joel Osment
- Playlist to try: “Kindness Songs” by Lisa Sellu
- Dish to try: Cook a meal from your childhood, that brings you joy and warmth
- Good action to do this week: Find opportunities to support your local community, whether it’s through volunteering, donating to a food bank, or helping a neighbor in need.
- Self-care action: Dedicate time to self-reflection on your capacity to give, people-pleasing boundary setting and how you can contribute positively to the world.
- Affirmation: “I am a source of kindness and generosity, and my actions have a positive impact on those around me.”
- Skill to try: Explore activities that allow you to use your skills and talents to help others, whether it’s mentoring, teaching, or if you have the capacity, to offeris your services to those in need.
- Deity to learn about: Lakhsmi
- Journaling prompt: “How can I extend my generosity and help those in need this week, both within my community and in my personal relationships?”
- Documentary: Watch “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” on Netflix
- Charity to donate to: Children International is a top-rated humanitarian organization focused on ending generational poverty through a proven approach from the past 90 years. Find out more and support them at children.org/learn-more
- Photography idea: Snap moments of generosity and kindness, whether it’s a helping hand, a smile, or acts of charity in your community.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.