Tarot Scope for the Week Ahead: October 30th to November 5th, 2023
Published on October 31, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for week number 44: October 30th to November 5th, 2023
Card of the week: The Reversed Four of Wands
This week, you may find yourself feeling disconnected from your community or struggling with feelings of isolation. Remember that you are not alone, and to reach out to others for support and connection.
The Four of Wands reversed can also indicate a lack of stability or delayed progress in your personal life. This could be a good time to reevaluate your goals and make sure they align with your values and desires.
Take this week to focus on building a strong foundation in your personal life before reaching out to others. It’s important to have a stable sense of self before trying to connect, help or support with others.
Things to do and try this week which relates to the reversed 4 of Wands
- Date idea: Plan a reflective and introspective date without so much pressure, such as stargazing under the night sky at home, where you don’t have to travel as far.
- Book to read: “The Road Less Traveled” by M. Scott Peck
- Movie to watch: “Into the Wild,” on Netflix
- Playlist to try: “unwind and escape” by Shadowed on Spotify
- Dish to try: Garlic & Harissa roasted chickpeas with fried eggs (or fried tofu)
- Good action to do this week: Just ensure you have things all sorted at home, before trying to help people outside of your immediate community.
- Self-care action: Dedicate time to engaging in creative pursuits, whatever thiss looks like for you – just get started with no pressure to finish it within a week.
- Affirmation: “I embrace the journey of life, understanding that detours and delays are part of my unique path.”
- Skill to try: Develop your skills in self-reflection to better understand your own aspirations and desires.
- Deity to learn about: Janus and Hekate
- Journaling prompt: “What life milestones or goals have been delayed, and how can I use this time to reassess and reevaluate my aspirations?”
- Documentary: Watch “20 Feet from Stardom” on Youtube for free, a documentary that sheds light on the experiences of background singers and their journeys to the forefront, despite delays and challenges.
- Charity to donate to: It can be tricky to know where to donate your energy, money and support, so charitynavigator.org try to make it easier and prevent delays between you and organisations who need your support.
- Photography idea: Capture moments of resilience/determination in the face of setbacks, showcasing the strength of the awesome human spirit.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.