Tarot Scope for the Week Ahead: November 6th to November 12th 2023
Published on November 6, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for week number 45: November 6th to November 12th, 2023.
Card of the week: The Reversed Four of Cups
A week of motivation and excitement ahead omg! Finally ahaha!
It’s like we are finally getting out of that quicksand, and out of some Eclipse sticky energy right?
Let’s use this energy to finally get out of complacency in the areas of our lives that are no longer serving us.
The Four of Cups in reverse absolutely signifies a shift in perspective, and a willingness to step out of our comfort zone. It’s time to break free from old patterns and habits that have been holding us back.
This week, we may find ourselves presented with new opportunities or ideas that challenge our usual way of thinking. Instead of rejecting them outright, romance the idea that change can be good and that growth comes from pushing past our limitations.
It may also be a good time to reevaluate the things we have been focusing on and decide if they are truly bringing us fulfillment. Let go of any fears hun!
Things to do and try this week which relates to the reversed 4 of Cups
- Date idea: Plan a spontaneous and adventurous date, maybe going on a surprise road trip or trying an outdoor adventure activity you’ve never experienced before.
- Book to read: “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho, a book that explores themes of self-discovery and embracing new experiences. #ad
- Movie to watch: “Yes Man,” feat Jim Carrey
- Playlist to try: “Fuck Yeah” by Revolver on spotify
- Specific Cuisine/Dish to try: Pick something you normally say No to, like for me it’d me a Mushroom Soup… that’s usually a no from me! But find ways to incorporate it into another dish
- Good action to do this week: Request ceasefire for Israel and Palestine via local govt and signing petitions for cause online.
- Self-care action: Dedicate time to stepping out of your comfort zone; when offered activity that is normally a no, why not say yes?.
- Affirmation: “I am open to new opportunities and experiences, and I embrace the richness of life’s offerings.”
- Skill to try: Explore a new skill or hobby that excites you but is outside your typical comfort zone, encouraging personal growth and discovery.
- Deity to learn about: Hermes and Mercury
- Journaling prompt: “What new experiences or opportunities have I been hesitant to embrace, and how can I take steps to break out of my comfort zone?”
- Documentary: Watch “Life in a Day,” a documentary that captures a snapshot of life around the world and encourages the celebration of diverse experiences.
- Charity to donate to: Human Appeal for the genocide that is happening with Palestine. Humanappeal.org.uk
- Photography idea: Capture viewpoints of personal growth, and new experiences, showcasing the richness of life beyond your comfort zone.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.