Tarot Scope for the Week Ahead: November 6th to November 12th 2023
Published on November 13, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for week number 46: November 13th to November 19th, 2023.
Card of the week: The Fool (upright)
This week, we continue embracing new experiences, and really take off with it!
The Fool guides us as we begin journeys – at times, we are the Fool. We are naiive. We are completely new to situations.
We are beginners.
This is how we learn, and get to experience the grandness of life again.
But take caution, this week may also bring a lil bit of impulsiveness or recklessness. While it’s important to embrace new opportunities, make sure to still use your judgment and assess potential risks before jumping in head first. Take risks, that are acceptable, and that still keep you safe.
Things to do and try this week which relates to the upright Fool card
- Date idea or activity: Embark on a spontaneous road trip, for exploring new places, and makethe road trip itself a fun adventure before your destination (good snacks, playlists, go grab coffee etc!)
- Book to read: “Take the Risk: Learning to Identify, Choose, and Live with Acceptable Risk” by Ben Carson MD #ad
- Movie to watch: “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty,” ft Kristen Wiig
- Playlist to try: Best Road Trip Ever by Machine Gun Kevin on Spotify
- Dish to try: Find a map, blind drop your finger, and select a recipe from that country!
- Good action to do this week: Volunteer for a local organization that supports positive change, social innovation, or helps individuals embark on new journeys in life.
- Self-care action: Dedicate time to mindfulness and meditation to stay grounded and focused on the present moment, embracing new beginnings with clarity and intention.
- Affirmation: “I welcome the adventure of life with open arms, trusting in the journey and embracing new beginnings.”
- Skill to try: Explore a skill or hobby you’ve never considered before, whether it’s learning a musical instrument, painting, or trying a new sport.
- Deity: Khonsu
- Journaling prompt: “What new beginnings am I ready to embrace in my life, and what steps can I take to start this exciting journey?”
- Documentary: Watch “180 Degrees South,” a documentary that follows an adventurer’s journey and reflects the spirit of exploration and embracing new paths.
- Charity to donate to: Human Appeal for the genocide that is happening with Palestine. Humanappeal.org.uk
- Photography idea: Capture a collage of exploration, spontaneity, and the beauty of embracing new beginnings in your life and the world around you.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.