Tarot Scope for the Week Ahead: December 4th to December 10th, 2023.
Published on December 4, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for week number 49: December 4th to December 10th, 2023.
Card of the week: The Upright Queen of Pentacles
The Queen of Pentacles represents a strong, nurturing and grounded feminine energy. She is often associated with abundance, practicality, security and domesticity. As a suit that deals with material things, especially with it peak shopping season, this week is all about finding balance in our material needs and wants.
She encourages us to focus on creating a stable foundation for ourselves and our loved ones. This can include financial security, physical comfort, and emotional support. It’s important to take care of our practical needs while also being mindful of not becoming too obsessed with material possessions.
Make sure we appreciate and support our partners in their practical endeavours right now too. This could mean helping them with household chores or offering emotional support during their work stress. Communicate openly about financial matters and work together towards a stable future.
And when we say partners, that does mean our besties too – let’s not let the stress of financial ruin affect our relationships right now. Let’s keep it grounded, and if you’re looking for a celebration get together idea or activity, then homecooked Christmassy goods is an instant win!
Things to do and try this week which relates to the upright Queen of Pentacles card
- Date idea: Plan a cozy date cooking a homemade meal together
- Book to read: “The Joy of Cooking” by Irma S. Rombauer, a classic cookbook that emphasizes practical and wholesome recipes for everyday meals.
- Charity to donate to:: Human Appeal for the genocide that is happening with Palestine. Humanappeal.org.uk
- Photography idea: Capture images of homecooked meals, of families with their matriarchs proudly, this sort of vibe!
- Movie to watch: “Julie & Julia,” feat Meryl Streep and Amy Adams.
- Playlist to try: “Grounding Lofi” by Bob M on Spotify.
- Dish to try: Get seasonal and try a vegetable stew or a grain bowl with a variety of nutritious local ingredients.
- Good action to do this week: Volunteer for a local organization, a community kitchen or a food bank.
- Self-care action: Dedicate time to connect with nature, whether through gardening, a nature walk, or simply spending time outdoors to ground yourself.
- Affirmation: “I am grounded, nurturing, and abundant. I trust in the practical steps I take to create a stable and fulfilling life.”
- Skill to try: Explore practical skills that contribute to a healthy and sustainable lifestyle, such as gardening, meal planning, or budgeting.
- Deity to learn about: Demeter
- Journaling prompt: “How can I bring more practicality and abundance into my daily life, and what steps can I take to nurture myself and those around me?”
- Documentary: Watch “Food, Inc.,” a documentary that explores the practical aspects of the food industry and its impact on our lives.
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.