Tarot Scope for the Week Ahead: December 11th - December 17th, 2023.
Published on December 11, 2023
Every week, I pull a card for the community and offer my thoughts on what the Tarot is predicting for us this week. Additionally, I recommend some cute things to do this week which are inspired by whichever card I pull!
This is my free tarot reading for week number 50: December 11th – December 17th, 2023.
Card of the week: The Upright Knight of Pentacles
More earth element this week with the Knight of Pentacles!
Attention to detail, and being vigilant in following the steps, are collectively what is going to work out for us all this week.
Whether we need to have a plan for how we navigate our health or family visits this holiday season, or even budgeting for presents and gifts – the key thing here is to stick to it.
With work or home stuff, we may find ourselves drawn to routine and structure, but let’s not forget to be open-minded when necessary and it’s ok to ask for help. The Knight of Pentacles reminds us that slow and steady progress is still progress. Don’t rush into anything impulsively, take your time and plan things out carefully.
This card also reminds us to be patient with ourselves. We may want to see immediate results with stuff that is going on with us, but sometimes things take time and require consistent effort.
Trust in the process babe and know that your hard work will pay off.
Things to do and try this week which relates to the upright Knight of Pentacles card
- Date idea or activity: Plan a structured date, such as tackling a DIY project that requires careful planning.
- Book to read: “Atomic Habits” by James Clear #ad
- Movie to watch: “The Pursuit of Happyness,” feat Will Smith
- Playlist to try: “Zen Focus” by Flora Sounds on Spotify
- Dish to try: Experiment with a homemade dish that requires attention to detail and precision, such as a complex pasta dish or a layered dessert.
- Good action to do this week: Volunteer for a local organization such as a food bank or a neighborhood cleanup.
- Self-care action: Establish a routine that prioritizes self-discipline and self-care, ensuring a balance between work and personal well-being.
- Affirmation: “I approach my tasks with diligence and dedication, knowing that each step brings me closer to my goals.”
- Skill to try: Explore learning a new software, improving organizational skills, or honing a craft especially involving plants or nature or with health.
- Deity to learn about: Ceres
- Journaling prompt: “What practical steps can I take to bring more stability and efficiency into my daily life, and how can I set realistic goals for myself?”
- Documentary: Watch “Jiro Dreams of Sushi,” a documentary that showcases the dedication and precision of Jiro Ono, a renowned sushi chef.
- Charity to donate to: Human Appeal for the genocide that is happening with Palestine. Humanappeal.org.uk
- Photography idea: Capture images that convey the beauty found in the details of everyday life, like the precision of craftsmanship, the structure of a well-organized space, or the process of growth in a garden. Pentacles are a very earthy, tangible suit so we can
I have been reading Tarot for more than 15 years. I have always enjoyed using my intuition to provide clarity and insights to others. Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination, and I love sharing that passion with like-minded folks.